The process begins with a chat with you to find out what you are looking for. This helps build a picture of your aspirations and ideas for the garden and is the basis of any further work. From there we can talk about the services that you might be interested in.
Below are details of the main services that are offered:
Package 1: Whole garden re-design.
Package 2: Part-garden design, to improve a particular area within the garden.
Packages include: a detailed drawing package with 3D illustrations, sketches and a fully rendered, hand drawn master plan of your new garden. If you then choose to move to the next stage and implement a design, I can help you through the process.
Specific design to transform even the smallest of outdoor spaces. Strong emphasis on creating strong dynamic planting combinations in containers. Other elements such as fire pits, water features and furniture can be incorporated as part of the scheme.
Get advice on how to grow food including varieties to grow, sourcing seeds & composting & keeping your crops healthy. Suitable both for gardens and balconies/roof terraces.
Planting design as a follow on from the garden design OR for new flower beds or to update existing flower beds. A great way to upgrade your old flowerbeds.
Design of planting schemes, supply, installation and maintenance programmes for the ongoing care of the plants can be arranged.
I can arrange regular, seasonal or holiday maintenance or just the occasional check up.
– a new gardener that needs some advice on starting out?
– looking for some fresh ideas of plant combinations and inspiration from current trends?
– looking for tips on how to grow in containers or to grow food?
– are a business/social enterprise interested in having a garden but don’t know how to make it happen?
Over a 2hr consultation, I can give you horticultural/design guidance to help you with your garden issue.
Only available when ordered as an add-on to the main services above.
- Ways to make a wildlife friendly garden
- Getting children involved in gardening & growing food
- Sourcing sculpture, furniture & other garden accessories