The process begins with a chat with you to find out what you are looking for. This helps build a picture of your aspirations and ideas for the garden and is the basis of any further work. From there we can talk about the services that you might be interested in.
Below are details of the main services that are offered:
Package 1: Whole garden re-design.
Package 2: Part-garden design, to improve a particular area within the garden.
Packages include: a detailed drawing package with 3D illustrations, sketches and a fully rendered, hand drawn master plan of your new garden. If you then choose to move to the next stage and implement a design, I can help you through the process.
Transform even the smallest of outdoor spaces with containers and strong and dynamic planting.
A tailored package offering advice on how to grow food including varieties to grow, sourcing seeds & composting & keeping your crops healthy. Suitable both for gardens and balconies/roof terraces.
Package 1: Design of new planted borders.
Package 2: Updating existing planted borders, injecting fresh contemporary plant combinations to upgrade tired flowerbeds.
I can also organise the installation of planting schemes and maintenance programmes for the ongoing care of the plants.
Tailored programmes for regular, seasonal or holiday maintenance or just an occasional check up.
– a new gardener that needs some advice on starting out?
– looking for some fresh ideas of plant combinations and inspiration from current trends?
– looking for tips on how to grow in containers or to grow food?
– are a business/social enterprise interested in having a garden but don’t know how to make it happen?
Over a 2hr consultation, I can give you horticultural/design guidance to help you with your garden issue.
Only available when ordered as an add-on to the main services above.
- Ways to make a wildlife friendly garden
- Getting children involved in gardening & growing food
- Sourcing sculpture, furniture & other garden accessories